Welcome to WhitbyShores.ca, a web page designed to keep you "in the know" when it comes to real estate in the beautiful lakeside community of Whitby Shores.
Whitby Shores homes are in demand, with limited availability and a strong history of rising resale values! There are a wide range of real estate options, including executive homes, detached starter homes, townhouses, new condominiums and established condominiums.
17 Point Hope Place
click here to view listing:
The latest numbers for September, 2017 for the average home sold in Whitby Shores.
There were just 2 house sales in Whitby Shores in September, 2017. Too few for statistical relevance. Therefore, August numbers are shown below:
Total neighbourhood house sales in August: 10
Average price of all detached and link homes sold in the month: $667,143
Average days on the market for detached and link home listings sold: 22
Average percent of asking price achieved for detached and link homes: 100%
Average price of all townhomes sold in the month: $523,167
Average days on market for townhome listings sold: 20
Average percent of asking price achieved for townhome listings sold: 98%
Source: Toronto Real Estate Board sales in Whitby Shores and Harbourside (homes west of the harbour).
(Average prices only are shown online, as sale prices of individual homes can't be included due to federal privacy laws.)
The ultimate commuter neighbourhood.
There's arguably no better East GTA neighbourhood for urbanites-at-heart. Live in Whitby Shores and keep one foot in the city!
There are so many reasons for living in Whitby Shores. Here are my top 15:
1. Walk to the GO Station: get to downtown Toronto for work or play quickly
2. Connect with nature every day: just hop on the Waterfront Trail
3. Join a state-of-the-art athletic facility for people of all abilities and ages
4. Shop and dine at the bright, modern grocery store, shops and restaurants
5. Enjoy the arts at Station Gallery and the nearby Courthouse Theatre
6. Kayak out of Port Whitby Marina
7. Go on a nature hike at scenic Lynde Shores Convervation Area
8. Walk to Whitby Shores Public School
9. Get the kids to local parks, bike trails, soccer, hockey or swimming quickly and easily
10. Relax at the secluded sandy beach
11. Appreciate stunning lake views from many homes
12. Enjoy a strong sense of community and a broad mix of residents from traditional and non-traditional families and singles to empty-nesters and seniors
13. Save time getting to ski hills, just up Lake Ridge Road
14. Avoid a lot of traffic on your way up to cottage country
15. Benefit from a history of strong real estate resale values!
Looking for a modern neighbourhood, that's just a few stops from Toronto, and an easy walk or cycle from the GO Train? One that's right on lake Ontario, and right on the Waterfront Trail? Contact me today to see if Whitby Shores is right for you!
Let my extensive GTA connections help you optimize your sale price!
I've made it my mission to promote Whitby Shores to my extensive GTA network.
I think it's very win-win... Whitby Shores homeowners, eager to maximize return on selling, are exposed to a broad range of qualified buyers from Toronto, and prospective buyers in return are introduced to a great commutable neighbourhood that offers exceptional value relative to the cost of living in the city core.
See the powerful leading edge marketing tools I use on my Marketing page here.
Strong marketing is what I do. Benefit from my:
> Network of over 300 agent colleagues at Royal LePage Connect Realty and their buyers across our 6 GTA office locations!
> Personal connections with local and downtown agents with other companies.
> Broad network of GTA buyers and sellers!
> Wide GTA social media network!
Contact me for a no-obligation current price consultation.
I'll be happy to offer you an in-person, professional market analysis showing your specific home in the context of today's fast-changing GTA real estate market.
Contact me to discuss the comparable sales and the stats to understand today's market, the price you could get, and which "sale preparation" activities can help!