The Whitby Shores real estate web page
For additional information about homes featured on this page contact Chris Butryn, BA, LLB, Real Estate Sales Representative at (905) 668-6566.
17 Point Hope Place
ASKING PRICE: $550,000
Click here to view photos of this home and listing information:
Read about this home's Special Features below...
October 2017 Sales
Total number of houses sold in the neighbourhood during the month: 7
Average house sale price: $604,643
Median house sale price: $550,000
Average number of days on the market: 20
Average percent of asking price achieved: 100%
Source: Toronto Real Estate Board sales in Whitby Shores and Harbourside (houses west of the harbour).
(Average prices only are shown online, as sale prices of individual homes can't be included due to federal privacy laws.)
Where nature is your neighbour
There are so many reasons for living in Whitby Shores. Here are my top 18:
1. Walk to the Whitby GO Train Station and get to downtown Toronto fast
2. Connect with nature every day: just hop on the Waterfront Trail
3. Join a state-of-the-art athletic facility for people of all abilities and ages
4. Shop and dine at the bright, modern grocery store, shops and restaurants
5. Enjoy the arts at Station Gallery and the nearby Courthouse Theatre
6. Kayak out of Port Whitby Marina
7. Go on a nature hike at scenic Lynde Shores Convervation Area
8. Walk to Whitby Shores Public School
9. Get the kids to local parks, bike trails, soccer, hockey or swimming quickly and easily
10. Relax at the secluded sandy beach
11. Appreciate stunning lake views from many homes
12. Enjoy a strong sense of community and a broad mix of residents from traditional and non-traditional families and singles to empty-nesters and seniors
13. Save time getting to ski hills, just up Lake Ridge Road
14. Avoid a lot of traffic on your way up to cottage country
15. Benefit from a history of strong real estate resale values
16. Get on the 401 and 407 link quickly
17. Take the dog across Victoria Street to the dog park
18. Enjoy living on a penninsula in Lake Ontario, surrounded by nature!
The ideal neighbourhood for 416'ers
Looking for a modern neighbourhood that's just a few train stops from Toronto? Whitby Shores is a short walk or cycle to the local GO Train Station. It also has excellent highway access to both the 401 and 407 link. Live here and keep on one foot in the city.
The market is always changing
If you are thinking of selling your Whitby Shores home and are wondering about a list price, contact me for a personalized, no-obligation marketing consultation appointment today!