Have you considered hipsturbia?
Do you love cycling? Is walking to get groceries, get takeout and get in a workout important to you? How about having a popular elementary school right in the neighbourhood, living in a community with a fantastic social vibe, being right on the Waterfront Trail AND having the GO Train within walking distance?
If that sort of hipsturbia lifestyle sounds like it's right for you, then you might want to check out Whitby Shores. It's the perfect option for many Toronto millennials with growing families who want a bit more space while maintaining convenient ties to their friends and job in the city.
Whitby Shores has townhouses, small detached homes, and larger ones. Some have lake views. I have helped many families purchase their dream home in Whitby Shores over more than a decade working in real estate sales. Curious to know more? Let's chat!
Want to reach the BEST buyers?
Let's call a spade a spade. If you live in Whitby Shores then you know it's completely unique and rare. I sell homes across the GTA and see all sorts of communities. Yet I've never seen another one like Whitby Shores. You know what I mean.
I understand exactly how unique Whitby Shores is. The features and vibe it offers homeowners. The conveniences. The comfort. Its proximity to nature. I understand its value and why buyers want to live here.
Would you like to sell with a real estate professional that values Whitby Shores as much as you do? Someone who has been selling in the neighbourhood for over 10 years? Someone with connections that a lot of others in the business don't have, to help you get the best sale price? Let's chat.
My top 18 reasons for living in Whitby Shores
1. Walk to the Whitby GO Train and get to downtown Toronto fast
2. Connect with nature every day - jump on the Waterfront Trail in minutes
3. Work out at the large, modern athletic facility
4. Walk by the grocery store and restaurants on the way home from the GO Train
5. Enjoy the arts at Station Gallery and nearby Courthouse Theatre
6. Kayak out of Port Whitby Marina
7. Go on a nature hike at scenic Lynde Shores Convervation Area
8. Walk to Whitby Shores Public School
9. Get the kids quickly to local parks, bike trails, and sports
10. Relax at the secluded sandy beach
11. Appreciate stunning lake views from many homes
12. Enjoy a strong sense of community and a broad mix of residents including singles, couples, families with kids, empty nesters and seniors
13. Save time getting to ski hills just up Lake Ridge Rd
14. Avoid a lot of traffic on your way up to cottage country
15. Benefit from a history of strong real estate resale values
16. Get on the 401 and 407 (via 412) quickly
17. Take the dog across Victoria Street to the dog park
18. Enjoy having nature as your neighbour!
For information about the services I offer clients in Whitby Shores or about the homes featured below, contact Chris Butryn, BA, LLB, Real Estate Sales Representative at (905) 668-6566 or (416) 284-4751 or ChrisButryn@RoyalLePage.ca.
The range between minimum price and maximum price is incorrect. Please submit the correct range.